Botanopia processes your personal data because you are using our services and / or by because you provided this information to us.
This is the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Surfing behavior on our website
- Handling your payment- Sending our newsletter
- To call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Provide insight and improve our services
Botanopia does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example a Botanopia employee).
Botanopia uses the following computer programs or systems:
* Google analytics, to gain more insight into the use of our website.
* Klaviyo, to be able to compile and send newsletters and information related to your purchase.
Botanopia does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. You always have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send such a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
Botanopia provides your information only to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation
Botanopia takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org